November gave me an hectic schedules. There were lots of activities to be participated and different tasks to be accomplished. Time Management is indeed a great help.

One of the activities was the celebration of the Filipino-Values Month with the theme, "Pagpapatibay ng PAgkataong Pilipino: Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon." In connection to this, the Values Club officers with their advisers as well as their Department, conducted various activities for the students to develop their skills and talent and so with to strengthened our Filipino Values. Some of their activities were the trivia done every morning, poster making, cook fest and many more. While the celebration was on going, the preparation for the STEP division and Regional competition was also on the go. The division was held on Nov. 19. All the schools coming from Vigan participated. The winning team or individual will represent the City to the Regional level at Mangaldan, Pangasinan. Fortunately, I won in the MS. STEP so I have to represent our Division.

I am Proud to say that I am a part of it. We went to Mangaldan last Nov. 22-25. It's my memorable event in my life.It is my first time to join this kind of competition. Unfortunately, I don’t have the chance to get any of the awards.

After the STEP competition, we went home immediately on 25. Early in the morning I went already to the school to prepare the city meet which was held last Nov. 26-28. Even though I am very tired at that moment, the word of my teacher always hit my mind. "pinasok mo yan, its your responsibility," and they are right for saying that. In the opening of the said program, I there to do my duty being a CAT officer. On the following that of the event, I am with the other RCY members served as the medical team during the meet. The tiredness I felt that time was washed out because of the enjoyment. The last day of November was still a working day. I went to school to lend a hand to Mrs. Abella for the ICT training. It's been a great day for me because the bonding between me and my teacher kept the ties stronger.

This momentous November of my life would be kept forever. Even though it is a long month of tiredness it is also a long month of celebration and happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my piZap pic - created at pizap.com

About this blog



Hi there! Im Pauline Princess Farrales. IV-Rizal of Ilocos Sur National High School. This is my personal blog a.k.a school project. *lol*

Unlock my mystery:
http://www.friendster.com/misspauline