Time really moved so fast, that I didn't even notice that everything around me had already changed.

The Second Grading was end but the new knowledge and learning’s will stay on my mind.

In this grading, I learned about the Web designing, HTML and working on the Notepad. And still we continued to post on our own blogs, the topic were about the Filipino month, Science month and Teachers' month. The topics were all interesting, especially the last one.

Before I had a dilemma about HTML, but I believe that practice makes perfect. Until I became interested about it because it was about creating a web page. I really wanted to learn and maybe master those things. It was really hard for me to make my post and activities for I didn't have much time. Due to lot of activities.

So I have to balance and set a schedule, time management was the first solution and then the mastery and learning more. It was good that I learn new things.

I know that this are such a big help, I can use it in my daily lives. These things can be applied in the near future and I am excited for the next grading to come. For I know I will be learning new things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my piZap pic - created at pizap.com

About this blog



Hi there! Im Pauline Princess Farrales. IV-Rizal of Ilocos Sur National High School. This is my personal blog a.k.a school project. *lol*

Unlock my mystery:
http://www.friendster.com/misspauline