Sometimes my head is aching when I am thinking of the course that I am going to take up. As the days pass by, I’m getting more confused.

My mom say’s just take up tourism she said, and then I agreed to her. I also want to take up tourism because it is in demand plus I want to travel from one place to another. It takes too many days to decide. Until 1 day I have already made up my mind to take up teaching profession. But why did I choose this course? Really, this was not my interest but seems my friend encouraged me take up this profession. Since, I would like to help the less fortunate people in order to survive. And this will serve as my vision and mission in life. And this was also m heart says. I believe that my dream would be of great help to many people. And of course, to fulfill my ambition, I need to follow a series of steps. And these are the simple steps. Set your goal/desire, do not make shortcuts, discernment, and prayer and be happy. Let us not waste the time. Every second counts. The fulfillment of our dream depends on us. Always be alert and strong in facing challenges. So that we will surpass the challenges in our life. For me, I will sacrifice all that I have in order to attain my goal. I know that it is not easy, but I will prove to myself that my decision will not mislead me. And I strongly believe that my dream will be my life in the future.

Our dream symbolizes the future. And the series of steps also symbolizes our effort in executing it very well. Therefore if we’re going to add it, the result will be the fulfillment of our dreams successfully. And these will serve as our status or outstanding in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my piZap pic - created at pizap.com

About this blog



Hi there! Im Pauline Princess Farrales. IV-Rizal of Ilocos Sur National High School. This is my personal blog a.k.a school project. *lol*

Unlock my mystery:
http://www.friendster.com/misspauline