Almost 8 months passed by so fast and another Grading was over. Every quarter we used to learn something in the different subject matters. We learn to be patient and to study harder because it is going to be another period that we will be encounter and more difficult than the previous quarters. It's nice to learn more and to enjoy more as the days passes by.

In our TLE subject making a web page is the main lesson in the third grading period. Through Microsoft FrontPage we are able to make a web page. I then realized that making a web page is not easy. You need to patient enough to design a web page. I also learn that Microsoft FrontPage is very useful in making these designs. Our work became faster, without this maybe we are now typing our HTML tags in our notepad. In studying the web page designs, I encountered several problems. One of these is how to design. I don't know where to put the pictures and text in the web page. I also learned how important listening is. We encountered a problem when our web page is not correct, we didn’t follow the instructions. I should be attentive in my class.

These are the things that I’ve done to surpass my obstacles: Listening, learning, Listening to instructions, learn in our own mistakes and by self improvement.

This grading period is a very busy grading period. Learning how to make a web page is not easy but the hardship is there. Lastly, after 2 months we will be graduating in High School, all the things I learned will not be thrown away like trash. Even though this 2 months will be more difficult, hectic and complicated. I will surely last it very memorable and fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my piZap pic - created at pizap.com

About this blog



Hi there! Im Pauline Princess Farrales. IV-Rizal of Ilocos Sur National High School. This is my personal blog a.k.a school project. *lol*

Unlock my mystery:
http://www.friendster.com/misspauline